I write extensively on visual culture, frequently in the field of photography. Putting images into words can be a challenge, particularly to the creators, so I offer writing and editing as a supporting service.
I offer written texts of various sorts, including exhibition texts, project descriptions, creative essays, journalistic criticism.
I edit and copyedit, depending on the need of language support. I can edit creative texts, journalism, and academic papers including your MA or PhD thesis.
Editing rates are based on the length, quality of language, and the degree to which I should interfere with the text, from minor language improvements to structural changes.
Writing: Project Description
- Written text to support your art project
- 100-500 words, by arrangement
Writing: Essay or Exhibition Text
- Series of texts for exhibition or long-form essay
- Creative, critical or journalistic
Proofreading, Editing and Copyediting
- Copyediting (language correction) or Editing (Structural / Meaning) in US or UK English
- Editing creative text, academic (Bacherlor’s / Master’s / PhD) text, or journalism
- Estimate based on writing sample + word count