It is one of my guiding principles as a human being to pursue and share wisdom. As a part of this, I offer workshops, photo editing, portfolio reviews, lectures, mentoring and collaborative thinking.
Portfolio Reviews & Photo Editing
If you’re a photographic artist with an active practice, and would like professional feedback, guidance, support or challenging, you can book a session with Katherine, either in person in Amsterdam or by Skype.
Writing and Text Editing
Get support with writing project descriptions, as well as supplementary texts like exhibition texts, book essays, etc. This can be done in various writing styles, such as creative, critical or journalistic text.
Creative Photography Workshops
Attend a 1-week creative photography workshop in France at the Circle of Misse.
Note: Katherine also sometimes runs workshops locally in Amsterdam. If you would like to inquire about options not mentioned here, please just get in touch.
Katherine brings together diverse photographic series to comment on current trends in photography and their meaning within society.
Selected Writings Aimed to Help Developing Artists
- So, What Do You Think? On portfolio reviews. (GUP Magazine, June 2013)
- Worth a Thousand Words: Writing About Your Photographs (GUP Magazine, March 2014)
- Insight: The Role of a Photography Editor (Life Framer, November 2017)
- On Ruin and Loss (GUP Magazine, May 2012)
- The Entrepreneur’s Dilemma (Medium, July 2016)
- Now Hiring: Making an Independent Living (Riding the Dragon, November 2017)
Creativity as a Career: The Field Guide for Artists
This field guide and card game has been developed to help artists-to-be thrive as Creative Entrepreneurs. It has been released under Creative Commons license and is FREE to download. Learn more.